Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Is Your Bag Too Full?

I thought I would send along this little tip I picked up earlier last year. With the whole gas price on flux, airlines are starting to gauge big time when it comes to carrying bags on the plane. It seems wholey reasonable to only come with a carry on when the temperature warms up. Well, how do you save bucks with your luggage in the wintertime or other times when you need a full suitcase? Flying JetBlue, or other carriers that allow up to one bag free is only part of the solution. The real deal is to use the extra space inside your shoes. I'm taking some snow boots in my bag tomorrow, and they are both completely filled to the brim with some chonies and my socks.

Now that I think about it, it keeps prying eyes away from your underwear as well.

Hope that I helped you out

Now i'm off to the airport :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment