Monday, January 6, 2014

Cold Weather Navigator? I Wish!

On Wednesday evening, I will be jumping on a plane to make my return to my false home town, New York City. In anticipation of my return, I've been diligently keeping track of what the weather is like. I unintentional booked a non-refundable room, and any delay could screw me out of a hundred bucks on the low end. As I keep looking at the weather, I'm noticing a trend that I'm not too sure I am thrilled about, the temperature rising.

Out here in sunny California, bad weather is almost a mute subject. I think we only got about 10-20 days last year that had rain, on the high end. It's very depressing for somebody like me who is always looking for change. I think I might riot if I don't see a single flake of snow while I'm walking the streets of Manhattan. I bought film for my camera just to capture the wondrous climate. and I better see some bad weather Dammit!!

On the other hand, if I don't have to use either my snow pants or my boots, I'll return em and be more well off by about $60.


In other news, I'm planning to go to my first hockey game while on my trip. I'm going to travel to the majestic city of Newark, NJ to watch the Jersey Devils take on the Philadelphia Fliers. Beer and Sports, It's what's for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment