Monday, November 19, 2012

WWE Survivor Series

Oh the agony!! I've been waiting since yesterday afternoon at around 4 PM to check out my usual wrestling news sites. I am close to dying, thats how hard it is for me right now. At this very second, in spite of the fact of me typing, I am laying on my office floor in the fetal position. But soon, it shall be resolved. Maybe in the next hour or so.

WWE Survivor Series is one of the big four pay per views that WWE has put on  annually since the mid to late 80s. The others being the Royal Rumble, in January, Summerslam in August or July, and Wrestlemania, the grand daddy of them all, in late March or early April.

This years lineup is actually quite interesting since this is usually one of the more crappy pay per views. Well, last years wasn't too bad either. This year, "The Best in the World" CM Punk is being unfairly forced into facing John Cena and the ever always hungry monster, Ryback. Feed Me More, one of the most disrespectful sayings against our reigning champion, will ultimately be the downfall to this beast of a man. And John Cena? That man hasn't been relevant since he adopted his despicable and incredibly lazy 5 Moves of Doom.

I have not doubt the our WWE Champion will come out of this match VICTORIOUS!! I mean, watch RAW from last week and see how CM Punk single handedly resuscitated Paul Heyman in an incredibly tense and scary moment when he narrowly missed having a life threatening heart attack on live tv. It was incredibly difficult to watch, and I'm glad CM Punk knew CPR and was able to save the day.

The other big match on the lineup is a classic Survivor Series Five Man Elimination Tag Match. Whew.... That was a lot of capitols. The two teams are: Team Foley(Kofi Kingston, Daniel Bryan, Kane, The Miz, and Randy Orton) and Team Ziggler("The Show Off/Mr Money in the Bank" Dolph Ziggler, "Our Intellectual Savior and Martyr of the Masses" Damian Sandow, Cody Rhodes, Alberto Del Rio and Wade Barrett). This match started out because Mick Foley stuck his nose in the business of CM Punk. When Punk was pulled from this match, the captainship went to the best candidate imaginable, Dolph Ziggler. Next the Miz quit the team because lets face it, he is a quitter. It can't be disproven, because he did in fact quit. With Ryback gone from the match, there was still one extra slot available and for some reason (I think the votes were rigged) he got on to team Foley. So Vince McMahon did the only reasonable thing, that I think he has done in the past few years, and Made Dolph Ziggler the new captain of the team.

I digress and I jump off the bad guy box. I love rooting for the bad guys. But CM Punk really is the best in the world. And don't let anybody tell you otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment