Friday, August 22, 2014

A Welcome Back Q and A

Don't you ever wonder what it was like if Gollum were to have an interview with Smeagol? Well, worry no longer good friend.



A: Hi! How's it going?

B: Not too bad

A: Been awhile hasn't it? What have you been up to?

B: Ummm... Not to much. Just work.

A: Work? Really? is that all?

B: Yeahhh.....Not really.

A: What else have you been up to?

B: Just a few things. studying on Codecademy. Started a Facebook craft beer group, got hooked on Minecraft, traveling locally. You know, Those type of things.

A: Wow! that's alot! So, uh, are you going to be back on blogger now?

B: Yeah. I think so. Hopefully. Well, to tell the truth, I don't have much that I'm doing in between all of those different things. So, I should be doing something a bit more productive with my life.You can't just screw around with your life. Even more so when you reach my age.

A:So what can we expect from your future posts?

B: Well, I would like to say a little of this and a little of that, but that is a bit boring, ya know? I think I want to start sharing some of what's actually going on in my life. Kind of like the times I go full retard.

A: Don't they say you wont win the big one if you go full retard?

B: Yeah. But I think I was absent that day at school. I do plenty of stupid things. I also like to say stupid things as well. Well, at least, I love to say things on my mind that I shouldn't. Like, when I'm at work. Maybe, I can share a bit more of my demented mind. I'll just try not to bore ya with my bitching. Oh, I lurve to bitch, by the way. Everybody has something they are good at, and bitching is my number one skill.

A: Well, I bid you good luck and good evening, sir.

B: Thanks for talking with me. You too.

No comments:

Post a Comment