Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Big Man in a Big Small City

I was going to post this on my photo blog Yashmat United, but I found it better suited towards my personal blog. Maybe, I'll reblog it over there too.

This weeks adventures bring me to the blog hop setup by Kathryn over at her blog, Project Kathryn. What better way than to get out there and meet other people, be it in person or over the internet, then to participate in a wonderful activity made to bring people together? So I bring to you, finally, My city.

I'm not sure if I'm following the rules with this post, but I have a strong aversion to following rules in general. I took a 5 minute drive to the downtown section of my city, a place I've never traveled while carrying a camera. It was an area I traveled to and from frequently as a young kid, since my mom worked at the city hall before kicking the proverbial bucket. It was a place I had mixed emotions about. o.0 I should see if they have the farmers market down there still.






























I really  didn't have too much to work with on this one, so I gave it my best. I think I used almost all of the shots I took too. So, I give you this one last shot that brings it all together. How? No clue, I just wanted to post it. Its of one of our strays that lives outside.



If you have a sec, take a stop by my portfolio site The Other Side of Time. See ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment